Swank Motion Pictures provides a Digital Media Player (DMP) for easy delivery of customized entertainment for your audience. The player broadcasts first run box-office movies and television programs along with your content. With a customized movie update process, the player runs during the times you specify to meet your entertainment needs.
CUSTOMIZE THE PROGRAM FOR YOUR AUDIENCE
In addition to the latest theatrical versions, Swank Motion Pictures offers special studio-edited titles to ensure your movies appeal to all ages. Movies can be done in multiple languages to accommodate a diverse customer base. Plus, you can choose the movies you want, or our experienced movie programmers can choose for you.
UPDATE YOUR MOVIES
You will receive a hard drive loaded with your new entertainment. This quick, secure download requires very little staff time. Refreshing your movies has never been easier!
EASY SET UP
Our state of the art Digital Media Player (DMP) comes with clear concise instructions and requires less than 30 minutes to set up. In addition, the DMP runs automatically based on the schedule you create.
- Dell PowerEdge rackmount chassis (standard)
- Optional chassis configurations are available in desktop and compact 1U rackmount models. Some redundant features are not offered on compact units.
- 1TB storage capacity standard, up to 3TB optional
- Redundant hard drives (RAID 1)
- Redundant power supplies
- Choose the video outputs that meet your needs – Composite + HDMI, or HD-SDI
- Multiple resolutions and framerates supported including standard definition up to 1080i & high definition including 720x480 & 1920x1080i
- *Component (RGB) video output is not supported. To use component, you must use HDMI and an appropriate HDMI to Component video convertor.
- Schedule manager allows you to load through simple drag-and-drop interface
- Add your own custom videos to the player – WMV, MP4, MPEG2, AVI, Quicktime (MOV)
- Export your schedules to CSV and iCal formats
- Show bulletins to your viewers
- Brand your player with your logo in the lower corner of the video output
- Auxiliary Input feature to display video/audio from an external device (Composite, or HD-SDI)
- Automatic loading of new content provided by Swank (via USB hard drive)
- Convert your PowerPoint to videos (requires Internet connection)
- Receive upgrade – either over the Internet, or on Swank USB hard drives
- Schedule time zones changes without interrupting playback
- Includes technical support
- Includes media player software updates
Swank Motion Pictures DMP Player Technical Specifications
|Dimensions||1.69" H x 17.09" W x 25.29" D|
|Power Supply||Two hot-plug redundant 400W power supplies|
|Standard||2TB (2 x 2TB 3.5-inch 7200 SATA HDD, Raid 1)|
|Optional||Up to 3TB storage available|