Problem: Browsing in Firefox results in blank screen
Solution: Firefox does not support IndexedDB in private mode. To resolve this please turn off Private Browsing (below is an except from https://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-turn-off-private-browsing-in-firefox explaining how to turn this off)
1. While in any Firefox window, click on the three horizontal lines in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
2. Click "Options" or "Preferences," and then "Privacy & Security."
If you're using a PC, this will be listed as "Options." On a Mac, it'll be "Preferences."
3. Scroll down until you reach the "History" section.
4. Click the drop-down menu and select "Remember history."
Change the setting to "Remember history."
5. You will then be asked to restart Firefox. Click to confirm, and your browser will be restarted in normal browsing mode.
If you aren't asked to restart, you can simply restart it yourself by closing Firefox and opening it again.
If you want to use private browsing mode again in future, click the three horizontal lines in the upper right-hand corner and click "New Private Window."
You can also press Shift + Command + P on your Mac keyboard, or Shift + Ctrl + P on your PC keyboard, to open a private browsing window.